Main Safety Control Panels
LabSafetySystems® Main Utility Control Panels (UCP) are safety devices that regulates the availability of various utilities and devices in single or multiple laboratories.
These can include domestic water, natural gas and electric outlets within a science laboratory or other instructional facilities as well as research and medical facilities.
Fully customizable to meet project specific needs.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) by Siemens™ Controls
- Keyed selector switch restricting the activation of utilities to the key holder
- Indicator lights showing enabled systems
- Emergency stop buttons
- Panel finishes available in white powder coat or stainless steel, as indicated
- Optional integrated electrical panel
- Optional connections to building’s alarm system and/or management system
- Optional remote capabilities, fan controls, HMI touch screen controls
- Five year limited parts warranty (with factory start-up)
Main Control Panels
|Series||Description||Panel Finish||Utility Switches/ Lights|
|CSS-UCP-S||Single Laboratory||PC or SS||For each utility|
|CSS-UCP-D||Dual Laboratory||PC or SS||For each utility|
|CSS-UCP-TS||Touch Screen (*single panel controls up to 6 labs)||PC or SS||Up to 4 utilities|
|CSS-UCP-EP-S||Integrated Electric Panel - Single Laboratory||PC or SS||For each utility|
|CSS-UCP-EP-D||Integrated Electric Panel - Dual Laboratories||PC or SS||For each utility|
|CSS-UCP-TS-EP||Touch Screen & Integrated Electric Panel||PC or SS||Up to 4 utilities|
|CSS-USCP||Solenoid||PC||One for all utilities|
|CSS-USCP-WIFI||WIFI Ready Solenoid||PC||N/A|